Note about myself

Hey, this is my homepage, so I have to say something about myself. Sometimes it is hard to introduce yourself because you know yourself so well that you do not know where to start with. Let me give a try to see what kind of image you have about me through my self-description. I hope that my impression about myself and your impression about me are not so different. Here it goes.

My name is Aina Asnieza Binti Mohd Aru Thani. I am 18 years old. My fathers name is Mohd Aru Thani and my mother is Zarina. They are so kind and firmly person. I love them so much. I am the third daughter from four siblings. I have two sisters and one little brother. We are so close damn much. If I have problems, I will refer to my sisters. They are along and angah. Along is friendly person but she is so fierce than angah. By the way, I love both of them. My little brother is qayyum, I call him as adik. He is so naughty and pampered boy. 

Here, I want talk about myself. If you know, I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, and to experience. I like to watch horrors movie, play volleyball, like to dream and others. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night, because it will calm so well. I like to take a picture too because it is part of my hobby.

I think thats all about myself I want to share with you. If I have a free time, I will post it more. Thats all, bye!!!

Comments